
10 Reasons I Love My Sister:
1. We had lots of pictures of Kristy to choose from but I love this picture because this is how I remember Kristy when we were kids. Being crazy, playing at the playground, and hanging off the monkey bars! Kristy is fun!
2. Kristy knows how to work hard and she is super smart! I'm so proud of her getting such good grades and working so hard in Law School! Luke says she can read so fast that Kristy can finish 15 books in the time it takes Luke to read 1!
3. Kristy is so pretty! She has a contagious smile. Kristy always dresses well and is modest. She sets a good example for my girls!
4. I love Kristy in the summer time! When Kristy's out in the sun for a while, and it only takes a couple of days, suddenly you realize that she has all these cute freckles all over! I love her freckles! We really only get to see them for a few weeks in the summer but it's worth it!
5. Kristy stands up for what she believes in. She's not afraid of what others may think or say, but she always shares her opinions in a kind and constructive way.
6. Kristy is loyal. She will be there for you and back you up when you need her. I always know she's there for me no matter what.
7. Kristy is a good friend. She's a good listener and she's forgiving. She never gossips or talks about other negatively, but tries to find the good in others.
8. Kristy is faithful and steadfast. She valiantly serves every Sunday in her calling and consistently attends and serves in the temple. Kristy willing shares her testimony with others and I'm grateful for her excellent example.
9. Kristy likes to play games and have fun. I love playing games with Kristy, especially Rook and Hot Dice!
10. Kristy loves her family and she married a great guy! I'm glad Justin is my brother-in-law and we're all so lucky to have him in our family. Together Kristy and Justin make a great couple and they have a strong marriage. They set a good example of couple prayer and scripture study. I'm grateful for them and their encouragement!
I can't wait to get together again soon. We're heading up to Canada on Wednesday and I'm so excited!
Thanks, Jen! This post made me feel special and also made me laugh my head off! Especially the one about the freckles. I'll never forget when Justin saw me for the first time in the summer. It was almost a deal breaker!
ReplyDelete