Wednesday, May 18, 2011
What a Raisin Can Do
This morning the Comcast guy came at 8 AM to fix our phone line because it's been down for two days. I was able to call out but I couldn't receive any calls. If anyone tried to call us here at home all they got was dead air, it didn't even ring. The Comcast guy was here for an hour, trying everything he could think of to fix the problem. Finally, as a last resort, we checked every phone jack in the house. Everything was working correctly until we reached Ava & Tessie's room. Shoved inside the phone jack's tiny hole was a raisin. He pulled it out with pliers and the phones started working again. Crazy! I couldn't help but laugh at what a big problem a tiny raisin can cause. The Comcast guy said he'd never seen that before and we laughed about it. That crazy little Tess, she finds ways to create mischief! Ha! Oh well, at least she didn't get shocked or anything like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment