Sea World - July 15, 2010

The Shamu Show. Good, but not as impressive as the dolphin show that we saw later.The kid rides! Even Tess went on these rides!






This is not a real star fish.

We sat in the splash zone for the dolphin show. Hannah was pretty nervous about getting wet so she wore the poncho. We didn't get splashed but we did get wet from the rain! 

Luke, Phil and I also took Ava on the other rides. She was just barely tall enough to go by one inch! I don't have any pictures of the other rides because we didn't bring a camera. We got totally soaked and Ava loved it! The river ride was on a circular raft. I think there's a similar ride at Lagoon. The second ride we went on was a big roller coaster called Journey to Atlantis. It was similar to Splash Mountain. There were two big drops in it and I was worried that it would scare Ava but she loved it!



I love how Tess is SO freaked out next to that giant whale!!
ReplyDelete